Randomest Thoughts v3

Not even we can talk toys all the time. Kick back and relax with the friends and staff of ItsAllTrue in the Green Room!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Randomest Thoughts v3

Postby SilntAngl5 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Good grief... 10 snow days. [wtf]
"EVERYONE DESERVES THE CHANCE TO FLY!"Image
SilntAngl5
Captain Mrs. Admirastrator

Postby NoisyDvL5 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Here's my strange story for the year out of the way in April...

While I was driving up to Wal-Mart yesterday, the car in front of me stopped suddenly and a dude jumped out to grab a purse from an unattended cart (the lady was loading items in the trunk, but went to put something in the front of the car). He grabbed her purse and through it into the car, the lady turned around and started shouting at them, so the driver left quicker than the guy could get back in the car. The lady gave chase to the guy running and after a moment of "Am I really seeing what I'm seeing" I took off after the car determined to get the license plate.

I chased the car out of the parking lot. I was kinda stupid - I was going way over the speed limit and ran a red light (it had just turned, so nothing too risky) to keep up with them. I had called 911 and given them the make/model of the car and the description of the guy while trying to keep up and get the plate. Then, the car cut off a minivan and turned down a side street - I couldn't follow because of the minivan, but it did give me the chance to read his plate and give it to the police. The irony is that I have no idea what it is anymore. I read it to the operator twice and can't remember it at all now. The operator told me to return to the Walmart, find the woman, and wait for the police. So I went back, but she was gone.

When the police arrived, they took my statement and told me that the woman still hadn't reported her purse stolen. They'd caught the car just a few blocks from where I lost them. He'd doubled back to get his buddy. They wanted me to do a driveby ID of where they caught the guys, so I got my first trip in the back of a police car (I took a pic and facebooked it with little to no explanation, my family wasn't amused). Anyway, they drove me past and the woman finally called in while I was giving the ID. After that, I was done and they took me back to my car at Walmart.

It was pretty cool, though I feel a bit silly for speeding down 7th and running the light. I don't think I was being careless, I wouldn't have done that if there'd been more traffic, but it still was dumb to do. Anyway, the lady got her purse back and the guys were caught red handed. So all is well and I've got a fun story to tell for a few weeks. :lol:
NoisyDvL5
Admirastrator
Admirastrator

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Action Hero Noisy!!!!

(Sadly, I have been in the back of a cop car once, for less than noble reasons. :lol: )
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man
Captain American't Be Bothered...

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Postby Ebonhorn » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:50 am

You should have tried to smash the car with yours...Yeah that would've been the ticket!
If you infuse your reality with positivity, victory is imminent.
Ebonhorn
Captain Commander of Awesome
Captain Commander of Awesome

Postby dayraven » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Ebonhorn wrote:You should have tried to smash the car with yours...Yeah that would've been the ticket!

exactly, you tap his rear bumper from the side and induce a fish tail... yeah, some real starsky and hutch starfruit. that said, way to go Riggs! let all criminals in the Joplin municipality know.... there be no filching of purses on your watch! next time, bend the crook over the back of his toyota, rip down his draws, and spit on his asshole. he won't commit another crime.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Lay Ze-Man » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 am

dayraven wrote:next time, bend the crook over the back of his toyota, rip down his draws, and spit on his asshole. he won't commit another crime.

Truth, justice, and the Dayraven way!
HEROIC MASTER OF SLEEP :layze:
Lay Ze-Man

Location: Fantasy toy store where even adults can't reach the top pegs

Postby dayraven » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 am

just sayin', few things deter crime like threatened sodomy. most criminals don't get that exposure till in prison, if we'd scare them like that on the street, in the light of day, in front of people with camera phones... yeah, no more meth lab for jimmy.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby Toygiant » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:10 am

dayraven wrote:exactly, you tap his rear bumper from the side and induce a fish tail...

FYI, that's called the 'Pitt Manuver'.

The more you know! (que the music) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R-LGGRjWmU
Toygiant
Commander
Commander

Postby SilntAngl5 » Thu May 05, 2011 3:27 pm

So I go away for a while and everything's gone to hell... lovely ;)
"EVERYONE DESERVES THE CHANCE TO FLY!"Image
SilntAngl5

Postby manekochan » Wed May 11, 2011 2:08 pm

My first thought was "The Green Room's not green anymore... o_o; "
Brock: Honestly, Hank, where do you pick that stuff up? I never see you read!
Dean: It's weird, right?
Brock: It's like he channels dead crazy people!
manekochan
Commander
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Green Room