The Game Room

Not even we can talk toys all the time. Kick back and relax with the friends and staff of ItsAllTrue in the Green Room!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: The Game Room

Postby Ebonhorn » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:08 pm

I'M obsessed with SMITE moba.
If you infuse your reality with positivity, victory is imminent.
Ebonhorn
Captain Commander of Awesome
Captain Commander of Awesome

Postby Tekwych » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Pathfinder’s Gen Con 2014 Releases New Adventure Path and ‘Class Guide’

Paizo has announced plans for two Pathfinder products to premiere at Gen Con 2014: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide.

Iron Gods is an Adventure Path exploring one of the most mysterious realms of the Inner Sea regions- a land that has savage barbarians and strange super-science at the same time. The six volume campaign will mix technological elements like robots, high-tech weapons and crashed spaceships with monsters, cultists and magical artifacts. The Adventure Path will launch at Gen Con in August and run through January 2015.

The Advanced Class Guide hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG is designed to give players and GMs new options for the game with 10 new classes that are a blend of two other existing classes, including War Priest (Cleric / Fighter), Slayer (Ranger / Rogue), Hunter (Druid / Ranger) and Shaman (Oracle / Witch). It will have new rules and tools (feats, spells, magic items) for characters, and advice for GMs. There are plans for playtest sometime this fall.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby manekochan » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:36 pm

It's about freaking time. Can't wait to be able to have a fighter/sorcerer or something so I can cast AND fight... for crap's sake. They finally made a book that you can use to add an archetype to your animal companions: http://paizo.com/products/btpy8tdj so you can have, for instance, a ferret companion that specializes in stealing things. Yes, your dreams of finally having a Kodo and Podo of your own can finally be realized... Now if only I could make my leopard a rogue so she could sneak attack like a badass instead of having to get a new companion or getting rid of some of her training to get that... -_-;
Brock: Honestly, Hank, where do you pick that stuff up? I never see you read!
Dean: It's weird, right?
Brock: It's like he channels dead crazy people!
manekochan
Commander
Commander

Postby manekochan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:06 pm

Tekwych wrote:Pathfinder’s Gen Con 2014 Releases New Adventure Path and ‘Class Guide’

The Advanced Class Guide hardcover for the Pathfinder RPG is designed to give players and GMs new options for the game with 10 new classes that are a blend of two other existing classes, including War Priest (Cleric / Fighter), Slayer (Ranger / Rogue), Hunter (Druid / Ranger) and Shaman (Oracle / Witch). It will have new rules and tools (feats, spells, magic items) for characters, and advice for GMs. There are plans for playtest sometime this fall.

I've been invited to playtest this! :D We get to play the characters for the next year. Download begins Nov. 19 and I can't wait! So close. >_<; At any rate, I'm excited to try it out and, at the very least, look it over, though I don't know what class I would choose.
There is also a Pathfinder Dice game that we might playtest.
I don't know how I got on the playtesting list (probably just by being in PFS and pledging to the Sandbox MMO) but, I'm liking being included. [grin]
manekochan
Commander
Commander

Postby manekochan » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm

Well, I got my copy. Now the site's down. Ha! ^^; But, when it's up again, you can go to the Paizo blog to download it.
manekochan
Commander
Commander

Postby dayraven » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 am

sweet!
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby manekochan » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:22 pm

You can download it here if you want to try it out, DR: http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5lf ... ve#discuss
I was excited to try some of them out but now that I have it I have no idea what I would use. :/ Swashbuckler and Shaman seem pretty cool, though. If I weren't already rockin' a Druid I would totally try the Hunter.
manekochan
Commander
Commander

Postby Tekwych » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 am

For all you Pathfinder players, all the Pathfinder comic books from Dynamite are .99 cents until the 19th through comixology. They are also doing a 12 days of free comics campaign.
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby manekochan » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:04 am

Just an update, they've already changed the playtest document to reflect some of the new changes. I don't have a link to the new one but if anyone wants it I think I downloaded it.
manekochan
Commander
Commander

Postby manekochan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:50 pm

We played Eldritch Horror for the first time this weekend! It was great fun. Can't wait for some expansions to round out the tiny amount of cards, though.
manekochan
Commander
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Green Room