Totally Tubular Confabulation

Not even we can talk toys all the time. Kick back and relax with the friends and staff of ItsAllTrue in the Green Room!

Moderators: SilntAngl5, Ebonhorn

Re: Totally Tubular Confabulation

Postby dayraven » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:18 am

PrfktTear wrote:No Defiance for me. I'm watching Under the Dome though. It's decent thus far, though nothing really seems to be happening. I'm glad it's only a 13 episode miniseries.

i've been really hit and miss with king's material translated into other media over the years... some of it has translated VERY well, some of it has been starfruit. i've been weary of UtD for that reason, as it looks like it could go wrong very quickly.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby PrfktTear » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 pm

heh... one word --- The Langoliers.
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:54 am

mangosteen face off is back bitches!!! i friggin love this show... and right out of the gate, roy comes out slingin' all 12 barrels. pulling for him to win this season.

watched the intro packet for the heroes of cosplay... quickly decided i should wait to see this show till the house is emtpy and i can pump one out. :eek: set the DVR and will enjoy at my leisure.

i miss defiance already... but looking very much forward to the next season of making monsters that starts on 9/30. that, and agents of shield are the shows i'm most interested in coming up.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby PrfktTear » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:07 am

Hell on Wheels started back up on Saturday with a double episode. The series has a bit of a different feel thus far, but I think they got new writers and/or producers, so it was bound to. Everything was literally burned down to the ground before, so now they're going to rise from the ashes!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby dayraven » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:04 am

loving faceoff so far this evening... best cast i think they've ever fielded... and heroes of cosplay, man... i don't know how to feel. a ton of hot chicks, usually scantily clad, that's good... but the "work" seems totally disproportionate with the "reward" and it seems that, to the person, the cast has forgotten the sense of "play" requisite for cosplay.
Prying open my third eye
dayraven
Captain Icon O'Clast
Captain Icon O'Clast

Postby PrfktTear » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 pm

Not sure if I mentioned this here, but Orange is the New Black is pretty awesome!
PrfktTear
Captain
Captain

Postby Tekwych » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:35 pm

DC Comics Character Amanda Waller Joins 'Arrow' Cast In a Recurring Role

The roster of DC Comics characters who will make appearances in the second season of the CW’s Arrow TV series just keeps growing. The latest edition is Dr. Amanda Waller, who will be introduced as a recurring character in the sixth episode of the new season. The announcement follows news that other DC characters are joining the show during the new season with Kevin Alejandro as Sebastian Blood, Caity Lutz as Black Canary, Michael Jai White as Bronze Tiger, and Bex Taylor-Klaus as Sin.

Created by John Ostrander, Len Wein, and John Byrne, Dr. Amanda Waller first appeared in Legends #1 in 1986. While she doesn’t have any superpowers, she has proved to be a resourceful and capable villain (as well as an occasional antihero when the narrative occasion demands).

The news of Amanda Waller’s appearance appeared online at Spoiler TV, but as of now there is no word on which actress will play Waller, though there are plenty of talented African-Americans to choose from to portray the tough minded bureaucrat who rose from the high rise slums of Chicago’s Cabrini-Green projects to positions of power in the U.S. government and various clandestine organizations.

Taken from ICv2

This has been a very enjoyable series for me and I look forward to the second season
Choose the things to fill your mind or the world will fill it for you.
Tekwych
Captain
Captain

Postby JamesLynch » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 pm

I loved the first season, a little worried about the second. Amanda Waller being introduced to a live action DC property never seems like a good sign.
JamesLynch
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Green Room